FBS is an advanced, low-profile, durable, auxiliary front sight. It can be used with any rear sight, but has been designed to provide an extreme optical advantage when paired with the FAB Defense® RBS Rear Back-up Sight. Sight pin elevation is easily and quickly adjusted without tools.
The RBS is an advanced, dual aperture, durable and low-profile auxiliary rear sight. Windage is easily and quickly adjusted without tools.
FBS/RBS is readily mounted on any 1913 Picatinny rail, making it ideal for use on M4 / AR-15 / M-16 platforms and on the FAB Defense® K.P.O.S.
- Can be used as primary or back-up sight
- Ergonomic angel-wing-shaped shroud helps center the image with any front sight, and when used with a matching FAB Defense® FBS Front Back-up Sight, it creates a precise optical tunnel that ensures more accurate aiming and faster target acquisition
- Dual apertures are 3mm for longer eye relief mounting, low light, and faster target acquisition; and 1.5mm for shorter eye relief mounting and greater accuracy; each is instantly selectable to match conditions
- Low folded profile is smooth and inconspicuous, and will not snag on gear, webbing, or brush
- Instant spring-locked deployment mechanism will not slip, break or deform
- No tools needed for easy, rapid windage adjustments, with positive detent locking
- Made of extremely durable high-grade polymer and metal
- All 1913 Picatinny rails